Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wood Stove Chronicles

This is harder than I thought...not much to say. Still working out house and space issues and getting frustrated and little accomplished. Wish I was the type to ignore the mess and the space issues and get to work...but it is hard. It is not work friendly at the moment. I tend to get distracted by a breeze and sidetracked. So, no it is not easy. Not to mention the wood stove is just too much...I prefer cool and husband prefers the opposite...so I am dying here. Look at them, they love it. Then they begin to pant, drink water and crash in front of the stove again...fools. And if I move the mat, they will just collapse on the floor.



I made myself a box bag thanks to a great tutorial.
It is the perfect size to hold my sock knitting as well as a good way to use up fat quarters.



That's it for today. Have a great evening. Thanks for reading...Peace

No comments:

Powered By Blogger