Thursday, November 5, 2009

Peaceful Wednesday

Maggie waking from a nap. My dogs are either laying in front of this door or in front of the woodstove. They cook...

Not much to say today. It has been a busy day with errands this afternoon and attending a small group I belong to this evening. I just remembered my blog. Oh well new habits take a while to sink in. Today I noticed a one azalea flower had bloomed on my plant in the front yard. Was kind of taken with it seeing as it's November. As you can see the leaves are turning yellow and brown but there is a flower.


Then I looked up and saw this.

She never fails to cause me to smile.

I did manage to cast on and start sleeve number two. There comes a point when a project is no longer enjoyable, but that one just wants it finished. And of course it is on me for that to happen. So it will probably stay where it is with all it's charts and yarn and pattern pages...on the table, where it will taunt me to finish it quickly. One can only hope.


This was the scene as I walked to my car tonight after Passages.
I don't think it came out as I saw it, but the moon had a pink haze on on side and there was a tree and the lit steeple...guess you had to be there, but it was striking.


Have a good night and thanks for reading.
Peace...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger