Thursday, November 19, 2009

Amy's Long Night...

I am tired this evening because I have gone to bed late for days now. First I was stalking the meteor showers then last night my old girl, Amy was up for hours trying to cough something up. I didn't know what to do for her other than pet her head and tell her it was going to be OK...not likely, she is 13 and a half. She is getting tinier and gaunt looking I noticed today and she didn't hear me tell her something until I raised my voice...she seems better today. Her nails were quite long so she visited the groomer for a manicure. I had let them go too long because I am afraid to cut her nails. Maggie won't let me , partly because I am just plain fearful of hurting them. So it presents a problem. So she is comfortable and is curled up on her bed and soundly sleeping. I hope she continues through the night like this. And with that I am finished for today, she is looking too comfortable to ignore the fact I need to also go and get comfortable. I love my dogs.

I finished the banana leaf painting exercise. Pleased with it and the things I learned. Back to the Botanical Center tomorrow to meet my friend and paint for the afternoon. It feels so good to be painting again...

Have a good evening. Thanks for reading. Peace.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger