Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Frustration Days...

Don't have anything I want to write about. Just another day of continuing to gain order in here, find homes for things, places to do other things, with a little procrastination thrown in. It is all very frustrating.

Did a little sketching from a photo I took Friday at the botanical center. It is of a Canna. I've done a few sketches of it now and played with adding some color but not on watercolor paper. My photo's don't pick up my line drawings well, so I didn't photograph it. I need to make the commitment and get it it on some watercolor paper, regardless of how it comes out. Somewhere I picked up don't waste the 'good' paper or don't use the 'good' canvas...so I need to start using the paper. Maybe tomorrow.



That's it for today. Thanks for reading. Peace.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger