Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Grateful ...

This morning as I was beginning to wake up my best friend came up beside me quietly and leaned against me. What a moment... a peaceful sweet moment. My mug of hot coffee and my dog...it was all I needed. It perfect way to start this busy day. Simplicity...


Well, it is almost upon us and I have put the farm table to use as is. I have been pretty busy all day cooking and my assistant never left my side. She has finally given up and gone to bed. I still have two pumpkin pies in the oven and still thinking about what I want to eat. Tonight when my daughters left I went out and bought my protein part of my plate and vegan gravy mix. I have had the Quorn turk'y roast before at someone's home and it was very good. I only have the roasted vegetables to do in the morning. I am the only vegetarian in my family so it falls on me to take care of what I need for a holiday or cook-outs in the summer. My family and friends know and are usually pretty accommodating when I am invited to their homes for a meal or I simply bring
something, it's not a big deal.

Maggie tried singing for anything that resembles food and Amy tagging along just in case there is some action. My daughters are singing with her.


That's it for today. Have a great day tomorrow. Thanks for reading...Peace

No comments:

Powered By Blogger