Sunday, September 28, 2014

Thirty Paintings-Day 28

I take a lot of photos for different reasons but as I wrote earlier this week my dog, Maggie has been diagnosed with Horner's Syndrome and not much for me to do but pay the vet bill that is now on my credit card and watch her.  But the eye seemingly looking smaller and peering in the opposite direction from her other eye is beginning to grow on me.  She has this endearing look now that I can not resist.  She is twelve and has some arthritis issues which just adds to her look and posture.  This drawing and some studio cleaning was in order.  Drawing is right up there with painting for me.  I can easily get lost for hours in either.

                                                                          Maggie
                                                                          charcoal, 11"x14"  paper

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger