Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thirty Paintings-Day 18

This has been an insanely busy week with a busier weekend coming up.  So I feel like I am constantly playing catch up...and I am.  Tomorrow my youngest grandson, who is a sophomore and a football player at URI is playing his first home game in the afternoon.  So we will be there as will be my husband in spirit, who loved football, the New England Patriots, and would have become a Rhody Rams fan and would have gone to every home game, will be with us.  He would have been so proud of this young man.  And Sunday there is a cook-out at another daughter's home.  So a full weekend and the deal will be to keep up my painting for the challenge.  So the paintings may be a hair clip or a knife.  But it will be something truly ordinary.

I decided to paint the cairn again but loosely in oil this time.  Thanks for reading.  Have a good night!
                                                                     Cairn #2
                                                                     oil, 6"x6" canvas panel



No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger