Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thirty Paintings-Day 20

Day twenty.  Hard to believe I have painted everyday for twenty days.  This painting was inspired from one of my favorite photos of my husband.  He was young, healthy, doing what he loved, driving a truck as a Teamster.  This is the photo I drag from room to room some days because I so need to see him.  Some days I hold the frame to my chest and sob.  It is something to hold, to touch.  Strange but that is what I do.  Not much more to say on that.  That day it was on the table as I sipped coffee and wrote in my journal, one of my mainstays.
                                                                  All That is Left of You
                                                                  oil, 8"x8" canvas panel

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger