Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thirty Paintings-Day 10

Finding the ordinary is not easy.  I am still struggling with what to paint but pushing on.  Maybe it really does not matter...maybe its in how I push the paint, grabbing the values along the way that is the important thing.  Maybe nothing else matters.  But the best thing is I am working everyday, sometimes in my studio all day or maybe into the evening.  Though frustrated, as painting is hard, but I am present.  The pain of missing Richard is there but quiet as I make myself get into the moment and work.  In any case my offering...

                                                                  Pieces of Pear
                                                                  oil, 6"x6", canvas panel
                                                                  100.00

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger