Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Charlestown Breachway, Day Twelve
oil on canvas, 9"x12"
Landscape painting is not something I have explored much of but I had the occasion to visit this beautiful spot, here in Rhode Island, this summer a couple of times. The rocks intrigued me with their forms and lines. So I thought I would give it a try. I would like to do a few more from this place, which sits on a spit of land facing the Atlantic. It is home to beach home up on stilts, fishermen, beach goers, boaters, and shore birds with a lovely vantage point to view the sunset.
- Between a Rock and a Hard Place, Day Eighteen
- From Another Place and Time, Day Seventeen
- Salt Kiss, Day Sixteen
- Flow, Day Fifteen
- Rose Hips, Day Fourteen
- Moses, Day Thirteen
- Charlestown Breachway, Day Twelve
- Aubergine Delight, Day Eleven
- Is Where The Story Begins, Day Ten
- Or With Hidden Sun, Day Nine
- Beach Rose Sunset, Day Eight
- Buried Stories, Day Seven
- Sunset Rose Hips, Day Six
- Morning Violets, Day Five
- Afternoon Sun, Day Four
- Shall We Go For A Ride?
- Sunset With Maggie oil, 9"x12" This is my Maggie ...
- Thirty in Thirty Challenge
- ▼ September (18)
- ► 2008 (21)